Hi!

Am 2.3.2008 schrieb "Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo" <fenio@debian.org>:

>> * Package name    : simutrans
>>   Version         : 99.18~0.svn1661-1
>>   Upstream Author : Simutrans Team <team@64.simutrans.com>
>> * URL             : http://www.simutrans.com/
>> * License         : Artistic
>>   Section         : games
>Did you find sponsor already? I'm willing to sponsor it if not.

Looked at the package recently, but forgot to mention that in this list.
I found some copyright problems, since many files state, that they...
uhm... don't know the details anymore, but it was clearly non-free.  So
I asked him to clarify that with upstream.

If you intend to sponsor the package, before I get to do it, please have
an eye on that issue.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

Yours sincerely,