Re: Chromium BSU upstream developers needed!

On Feb 16, 2008 7:11 AM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:

> Brian Redfern is working on some free music to replace the non-free
> music[1]. His latest attempt is OK, but doesn't suit the game as much as
> the originals. He is working on some new versions that are more like the
> originals.

Did anyone try contacting partnersinrhyme.com about this directly? I know
their licence is not DFSG-free, but asking nicely never hurt anyone (actually,
I can think of several scenarios, but I digress). If no one replies, I will
probably poke them some time next week.

Richard