Re: Chromium BSU upstream developers needed!
- To: "Paul Wise" <email@example.com>
- Cc: debian-devel-games <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, "Mike Frysinger" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Michael Sterrett" <email@example.com>, "Alfredo Tupone" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Stefan Schweizer" <email@example.com>, "Tristan Heaven" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Chris Gianelloni" <email@example.com>, "Brandon Barnes" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Brian Redfern" <email@example.com>, "Ramsey Haddad" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Colin Leroy" <email@example.com>, "Mark B. Allan" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Chromium BSU upstream developers needed!
- From: "Richard Hartmann" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 12:29:49 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <1203142313.23204.206.camel@chianamo>
- References: <1203142313.23204.206.camel@chianamo>
On Feb 16, 2008 7:11 AM, Paul Wise <email@example.com> wrote:
> Brian Redfern is working on some free music to replace the non-free
> music. His latest attempt is OK, but doesn't suit the game as much as
> the originals. He is working on some new versions that are more like the
Did anyone try contacting partnersinrhyme.com about this directly? I know
their licence is not DFSG-free, but asking nicely never hurt anyone (actually,
I can think of several scenarios, but I digress). If no one replies, I will
probably poke them some time next week.