Re: ITS: vegastrike, vegastrike-data and vegastrike-music (updated packages)

On 7/17/07, Alexander Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org> wrote:
Hi!

* Alexander Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org> [070717 12:06]:

> > I would be glad if someone uploaded these packages for me.
> Before I do so, I just need to download them... *wait*

All iploads rejected.  You can't change the orig.tar.gz between two
package release, you'll need to wait for a new upstream release or do
some dirty stuff with the version number.

May I ask for the reason of this change from the (more or less expected)
tarball, to this tar in tar solution?

I'll fix the tar in tar solution. The problem will be with
vegastrike-data. I'm trying to get rid of all the warnings and one
error. Fixing the warnings consist of uploading a new orig tarball.

Andres Mejia