please review pokerth 0.6 in svn

Dear pkg-games,

yesterday I have uploaded pokerth 0.6 to svn. This version is not yet
ready for uploading, but it needs only few fixes until that, so I want
to ask you to have a look at it, and give any comments about the
packaging (and the copyright file).

Known "issues":
1. will FTBFS when built twice in a row (make distclean does not remove
libs/*)
2. ships two fonts which are in gs-fonts too, this will be replaced
with symlinks soon
3. ships duplicate fonts in orig.tar.gz (lintian complains)
4. ships an empty avatars folder (lintian complains)
5. does not ship the server (there is no docs how to use it till now)

regards
evgeni