Re: please review pokerth 0.6-1-1 in svn

Hi,

I've just uploaded 0.6-1-1 to svn (yeah, -1-1 is correct, as upstream
source as version 0.6-1 and we add the first debian revision ;))
Please review it, as it is ready for upload from my POV.

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 12:08:42 +0100 Evgeni Golov wrote:

> Known "issues":
> 1. will FTBFS when built twice in a row (make distclean does not remove
> libs/*)

Added a small hack (patches/01_clean_libpokerth.dpatch) for this,
upstream is aware of that but thinks (as I also do) it is a qmake bug.

> 2. ships two fonts which are in gs-fonts too, this will be replaced
> with symlinks soon

Just dropped the fonts from install, as these are unneeded on linux,
added dependencies for that

> 3. ships duplicate fonts in orig.tar.gz (lintian complains)

s/litian/linda/, oups.

> 4. ships an empty avatars folder (lintian complains)

fixed by checking the avatars once more and finding out they are dfsg
free, so just ship these

> 5. does not ship the server (there is no docs how to use it till now)

no update on that