Re: prboom review

I rebuilt the prboom package incorporating the mentioned
fixes, prior to Paul's reply:
<http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/prboom/>

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 09:10:55PM +1000, Paul Wise wrote:
> IIRC, README.Source is only supposed to exist in the
> diff.gz, not in any .deb files, which is why I suggest
> moving the info there.

Ah, I see. apt-file wouldn't show up these files then.

Do you know if this practice is documented anywhere? I can't
find reference to it in maint-guide, developers-reference or
policy. I'd think it was probably best housed in
developers-reference, alongside other best-practices for
orig tarball repacking (which also seems to be omitted). I
think I will ask on d-d and draft out the section if so.

--
Jon Dowland