Re: Including Ubuntu people in our Team

Eddy Petrișor wrote:
> Frits Daalmans wrote:

>>> Yes, I discussed it with him. I haven't had any news recently though.
>>> I'll contact him again to know what's up with it.

>>> Are you saying you're looking for a sponsor for gtkradiant ?
>> Yes :-)
>>
>> I've just updated gtkradiant in the pkg-games repository, but now I have
>> forgotten where to upload the new tarball. IIRC it was not meant to go into
>> the subversion trunk at all but to be scp'ed somewhere else.
>
> alioth.debian.org:/var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/pkg-games/tarballs

In order not to need remembering this, you can do what I did:

eddyp-guest@alioth:~$ ls -l ~/pkg-games
lrwxrwxrwx 1 eddyp-guest eddyp-guest 23 Nov 23  2006 /var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/users/eddyp-guest/pkg-games ->
../../groups/pkg-games/

Now, you can just scp to alioth.debian.org:pkg-games/tarballs

;-)

EddyP