Re: Including Ubuntu people in our Team

Talking about tremulous:

A french guy once e-mailed me to get the gtkradiant data for tremulous in (so
that you can also make tremulous maps with gtkradiant); I think his name was
Salokine; did he get back to any of you?

I had to tell him that gtkradiant itself wasn't even in debian yet.
If I have time tonight or tomorrow I'll see if i can update the current
version on mentors.debian.net; I still think it would be nice to have in
debian.