GtkRadiant

OK guys, gtkradiant is updated and working :-) (using etch that is)

I compiled it in an unstable pbuilder but I haven't got around to upgrading my
computer to unstable and I'm reluctant to do so; can someone else please test
if it still works in current, post-etch unstable?

BTW according to http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/toplist.html there's an upcoming
glibc and glib2 update in 2 days, and gtk+2.0, pango, and libcairo are all
also updating; I really see no use of upgrading to unstable now because it's
moving too fast?

I attach here a small test level for nexuiz (needs
gtkradiant-data-nexuizpack). It will unpack
in .nexuiz/data/maps/grootleeg04.map

When you generate the final .bsp, the generated
script .radiant/1.5.0/qe3bsp.sh has path to q3map2 wrong; if you change the
commands to just q3map2 it works.
The generated grootleeg04.bsp can be tested from within nexuiz with the ~ menu
(map grootleeg04)