Re: supertux 0.3.0

Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se> (05/01/2007):
> - Changing from fullscreen to window and the reverse results in a
>   crash with this message: Fatal: Unexpected exception: St9bad_alloc

I wasn't able to reproduce this, neither with the ``SDL version'' nor
with the ``OpenGL version'', with amd64/powerpc boxen, with
nvidia/radeon drivers. Could you please tell me the driver you're using
and your architecture (as well as the version you tested)?

> - You have selected /usr/share/games/pixmaps/supertux.xpm as the icon
>   for the launcher, but supertux.png would be a better choice. (It's
>   larger and better suited for a desktop icon).

At the very beginning (first builds), I modified the broken path to the
PNG image, but IIRC an XPM image is wanted. If this sounds OK for you,
I might override the (upstream) XPM image with a copy of the PNG one,
exported to PNG format.

Thanks for your comments,

--
Cyril