"Glest ITP is RFP" or "I will be disconnected for an undefinite period of time"

Hello,

Mortiz has told me in private that he currently does not have any time
to package Glest, and he is fine with me taking the job, but since I
will move from one city to another next week, and I don't know yet any
details related to Internet connectivity at the new place, I am
forwarding this to the Debian Games Team.

So this is now actually in the hands of the Debian Games Team, if
somebody steps up to the task.

P.S.: This is also an announce to the Debian Games Team to take over
any activity I might be involved in, related to games.

EddyP