Glest ITP and one more proposal

Hello Mortiz,

Glest has just been added to the Games/Suggested wiki page, and I saw
your ITP. What is the current status of the work on this game. This
game look awsome and is the kind of games that deserves to be in
Debian ;-)

I take this occasion to suggest that, when talking about ITPs and RFPs
which concern games, I think it would be good if we would CC the list
also. In this way we are more aware about otther's progress and avoid
stepping on each other's feet.

EddyP