Re: "Glest ITP is RFP" or "I will be disconnected for an undefinite period of time"

Hi,

Am Donnerstag 27 Juli 2006 10:36 schrieb Eddy Petrişor:
> Hello,
>
> Mortiz has told me in private that he currently does not have any time
> to package Glest, and he is fine with me taking the job, but since I
> will move from one city to another next week, and I don't know yet any
> details related to Internet connectivity at the new place, I am
> forwarding this to the Debian Games Team.
>
> So this is now actually in the hands of the Debian Games Team, if
> somebody steps up to the task.

there are already glest/glest-data packages made for ubuntu lying around on
revu [1][2], but I didn't have the time yet to take a closer look.

Maybe it's worth importing these, I'll investigate and report back, though I
can't guarantee that I will come around to do so during the weekend.

Cheers,
    Stefan.
--
[1]: http://revu.tauware.de/details.py?upid=2694