Improve quality of packages in SVN and of uploads

On 26/07/06, Eddy Petrişor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know why, but it is quite easy to test, if a package builds
> cleanly using pbuilder, but somehow you don't see to do it.  May I ask
> why?

Just crossed my mind, I think it would be a good idea to have
something like an automatic builder which should test automatically
FTBFS situations. It should automatically build daily or faster if a
commit was done in some trunk  (or maybe is better to have if commit
in tags?). Well, this might be blocked by #375973, but the advantages
are big:
- have all games' tarballs available in a public place, since that
would be needed
- make sure everything (tagged) builds in the repo
- ease up work for many of us
- make sure that always we can ask someone to just "svn co ;
svn-buildpackage" so jupping in is easy (still see #375973)

What do you think?
Do we have a spare machine to do this. I could do most of the things
for automation and SVN related things.

EddyP