Hi there

Sorry for having scarcely written to the list during the last weeks. I had to
travel a lot due to my work, but hopefully I'm back.

I'm changing home soon, so I might not have connection from home for a while,
but I read my mail daily at work so no problem.

I've noticed that, even when we're doing nice progresses, we haven't reached
the point of being working together as a group (is it just my perception?). My
main problem is dificulties with SVN for packaging, which I don't seem to be
able to use properly, maybe other people have this problem too. It might be
quite an entry barrier.

What could be the next step to do to work a bit more collaboratively? any
ideas?

Greetings,
Miry

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.