Re: Hi there

On 5/28/06, Miriam Ruiz <little_miry@yahoo.es> wrote:
Sorry for having scarcely written to the list during the last weeks. I had to
travel a lot due to my work, but hopefully I'm back.

I'm changing home soon, so I might not have connection from home for a while,
but I read my mail daily at work so no problem.

I've noticed that, even when we're doing nice progresses, we haven't reached
the point of being working together as a group (is it just my perception?). My
main problem is dificulties with SVN for packaging, which I don't seem to be
able to use properly, maybe other people have this problem too. It might be
quite an entry barrier.

Probably we all need to read the svn-buildpackage manual. I have made
a wiki page which explain basic svn commands - that page should be
regarded as a cheat sheet and should be more than enough for
everybody.

What could be the next step to do to work a bit more collaboratively? any
ideas?

I think there is a gap of communication between people on the list and
some of the members just joined the group and haven't participated in
any way.

Still I don't have an idea how it can be improved, seems more like a
social problem more than a technical problem.

EddyP