Re: Introducing Alioth: SourceForge for Debian

Le Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 11:11:33AM +0200, Roland Mas écrivait:
> There is a group called Debian.  It currently has 1115 members, as
> imported from the Debian accounts.  It's currently hidden so only the
> Alioth cabal can access it, but there's no technical reason preventing
> it to be made public.  In which case, every DD will automatically get
> write access to the CVS repository associated with this group, at
> ":ext:developername@cvs.webwml.alioth.debian.org:/cvsroot/webwml".

You meant s/webwml/Debian/ I guess.

>   If need arises...

Yup, but it would be more elegant if we could give those rights to
existing alioth projects without requiring to move the CVS repository
into a new project. We can of course change the rights of the directory
by hand but I don't know if SF won't override that change in a cron.
Also without ACL support it will be difficult to give access to all Debian
developers and also some *-guest accounts.

=> that's something for GForge. ;-)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com