Re: Left-handed version of DMZ cursor theme.

>>I suggest forking the gitorious opensuse art repo instead, so that you
>>keep the history of the upstream project.
Here I have a doubt whether the whole art repo is needed for cursors package, it looks like overkill to me. What if I just mention that "this was pulled from OpenSUSE repo at ... etc." in Readme?

Another thing which I doubt is that maybe left-handed cursors is feature not needed to community as after so many years of evolution it is not yet in repos already...