Re: Volunteer to do automatic testing upgrades from Squeeze to Wheezy?

I also missed Peter's first post.

I've got some leisure time and a small cluster of machines (ppc, x86-64, and arm) I've dedicated for testing, so I can run Peter's script or some variant, or I can help with making jenkins better. Should I get started there by contacting Hloger (I've cc'ed him on this email)? Or is there a better way to get started?

Enjoy!

Rick