Re: [wishlist] Add more icons, themes, style to the Xfce (Wheezy)?

Hi, thanks for responses. Franz I think you are right, writing
that it might be hard to get additional icon set because of the freeze.
I would like to avoid installing e.g. icons from uncertain sources.
I still remember a "trojan" script found on Gnome Look website and
.deb package (if I remember correctly;
Waterfall ScreenSaver and Ninja Black).

I think that I would feel more confident, if new icons, themes would be
provided with the
official Wheezy release. But maybe I am too paranoid?

Anyway, If Greybird theme is in murrine-themes package, that's good.
I will check it for sure.

Regards!