Re: [wishlist] Add more icons, themes, style to the Xfce (Wheezy)?

Actually there where loads of proposals for the desktop theme.[1]

Because of a unfortunate tight timeframe there was no formal voting and
the editor just picked "Joy".

As far as I understand, it might be hard to get additional icon sets to
the wheezy default release since the freeze for the desktop was months
ago.

For sure nobody will be offended If you add additional optional icon
sets for later installs, but I don't know if switching to other icon
sets is an available feature at gnome 3 right now...

For sure there are technically more advanced members on this list than
me. Maybe they could help you out with more details...

And I hope I didn't write anything misleading. Please do correct me if
I'm wrong with anything!

Best
Franz

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes