[wishlist] Add more icons, themes, style to the Xfce (Wheezy)?

Hello

I hope I chose the right mailing list. I am writing because I have
a few
questions, and maybe even wishes.
It is about the Xfce
desktop environment available on Debian Wheezy. I would like to
ask, if there is possibility to add e.g. a Greybird theme, which is
available in, for example, Xubuntu? [1]

In my opinion, default icons, themes in Wheezy are... hmm poor? No,
please no offend. I just did not found another word to describe it.
It would be nice to add e.g. Greybird theme, styles, more icons, instead of
classical GNOME, Tango or HighContrast icons. There is a very nice
icons type called; elementary Xfce or elementary Xfce dark etc. [1]

"Joy" theme is really cool, but I think that Debian would look more interesting
and will be more possibilities to adapt appearance to users preferences.

What do You think?

Best regards!

[1] a) http://i50.tinypic.com/6p6mg8.jpg b) http://i50.tinypic.com/xb0gt4.png
c) http://i46.tinypic.com/s5cu35.png (