Re: The status of desktop-base in wheezy

Am 22.06.2012 um 07:44 schrieb Matti Palmström:

> On 06/22/2012 05:27 AM, Ulrich Hansen wrote:
>>> It's just not doable...
>>
>> Giving people a vote is always doable.
>
> Just a thought, before spending days working on this have quick check and see how many people who would vote for some other proposal than Joy.

You mean doing a quick vote beforehand.
:->
Honestly? We vote if we vote? And who is we? Isn't this a biit complicated?

> Sure, voting is good but maybe not that necessary if the result is gonna be the same.

The nice thing about voting is that you can not know what the results will be.

I would like to leave this to the Debian community. Stop trying to guess what people might think. Just listen.

All in all it is not really such a complicated question. It's just a picture. Everyone can answer that.