Re: New artwork for Wheezy

Ulrich Hansen <uhansen@mainz-online.de> writes:

> Yes. I see the point. Needed some time to admit it, because it was so
> much work.
>
> Now [the Journey image with spacecraft is] not longer in the center of
> my proposal. Of course I'd like to keep it a part of the proposal as
> an optional, additional wallpaper (if this is even possible).

I think the busyness of the spacecraft journey image is a problem for a
desktop wallpaper, but there are other contexts where it might work: as
the background for the login screen, as a splash screen image, etc.

--
 \      “Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are |
  `\                                             perfect.” —Benny Hill |