infographic theme

Hi,

I was going to rework my roj theme proposal when the infographic theme by
narcissus [1] caught my attention.

I am surprised nobody mentioned this amazing piece of artwork on the desktop
list, so I am going to do that.
If you have not seen it already, head over to [1], and take an concentrated
look at the guide image, which describes what amazing creative work went into
the creation for the different symbols for all previous debian releases.

While the current wallpapers are quiet ok, I think that especially the t-shirt
designs are very well done. I at least got in "want"-mood.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/debian%20infographic

Best regards

--
eshat cakar