Re: thinking together artwork to 'Wheezy'

Le samedi 25 février 2012 à 14:40 +0100, Milo a écrit :
> Hi all,
> I understand who says that penguins are overused in the linux world,
> so why not use the fact that Wheezy is the "singing penguin" of Toy
> Story and integrate some musical notes in the wallpaper? Just like you
> use a space shuttle for the alien Squeeze?

I kind of like the idea. I tried to put it in a very simple background:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/Music

I’m satisfied with the elements, but not with the background colors, so
if someone wants to improve it, please go ahead.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :