Re: thinking together artwork to 'Wheezy'

Le mardi 21 février 2012 à 11:19 -0200, ValessioBrito a écrit :
> I wonder what you think of it as the next visual conception of Debian.
>
> I'm thinking of using cool colors, a palette of "ice colors".
>
> I found something close to it as the background[1]. (This was not what I did)

Please be aware that this palette will not look nice with Adwaita which
is the default GNOME 3 theme. It was designed with a darker baground in
mind; the default picture can be seen in:
/usr/share/themes/Adwaita/backgrounds/stripes.jpg

As such, SpaceFun fits very nicely with it, but such a light palette
would probably render very badly, lacking contrast between window
borders and background.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette