Re: thinking together artwork to 'Wheezy'

Hi all,
I understand who says that penguins are overused in the linux world, so why not use the fact that Wheezy is the "singing penguin" of Toy Story and integrate some musical notes in the wallpaper? Just like you use a space shuttle for the alien Squeeze?

Just and idea,

best regards.

Marco Milone

2012/2/23 Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org>
Le mardi 21 février 2012 à 11:19 -0200, ValessioBrito a écrit :
> I wonder what you think of it as the next visual conception of Debian.
>
> I'm thinking of using cool colors, a palette of "ice colors".
>
> I found something close to it as the background[1]. (This was not what I did)

Please be aware that this palette will not look nice with Adwaita which
is the default GNOME 3 theme. It was designed with a darker baground in
mind; the default picture can be seen in:
/usr/share/themes/Adwaita/backgrounds/stripes.jpg

As such, SpaceFun fits very nicely with it, but such a light palette
would probably render very badly, lacking contrast between window
borders and background.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette