Re: Squeeze Artwork: selection of default theme

Hi,

my vote:

1. LISP - it's a nice image with a great story. For CD-Cases ect. the colorfull version is great - for themeing & wallpapers a less conspicuous (= blue) version would be better.
2. Ciel - the meanigful background of LISP is unreachable for the others, but it I like the cloudy style :). As Jousselin said: the contrast could be better, at least the swirl needs a little unbluring.

BTW: After submitting my proposal I was a little overstrained with building all the stuff wich is needed - I think people wich create good artwork and great debian packages and know all the themeing related technical details (the debian specifics,too) are damn rare. :)

regards,
rob