Screenshot nice! Re: Space Fun

Ow, Thanks Marco !!!

I add your proposal in wiki[1,2] and share list #debian-desktop.

very nice!

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtworkSqueeze
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/SpaceFun (Screenshot gallery)

Quoting Milo <marco.sting@gmail.com>:

Hi, my name is Marco Milone and I am a debianist fan of yours!
In particular, I am a fan of your Space Fun submission for the Debian
Artwork Contest, I really love your artwork and really hope to see it
default in Squeeze.

First of all, a really want to thank you for lovely submission and for the
great work on it!

Second of all, I would like to let you see how I use your artwork and how I
completed my desktop look with a gtk and metacity theme that, in my honest
opinion, really perfectly fit your original idea.
You can see that here:
http://stingbl.deviantart.com/art/Screenshot-Intergalactic-182283320

As you can see, the dark panel goes well with the dark shade of the
wallpaper and icons and metacity buttons respect the "Blue and Red" tag that
you insert on your submission page on debian wiki, creating a uniform look.

Maybe, if you like it, you can add Equinox theme to your proposal...

Please, note that this is only a little suggestion, my original intention is
to thank your for "Space Fun"!!

Thanks again and really sorry me if I waste your time!!!

Kind Regards

Marco Milone