Re: Debian squeeze theme: dead in the water?

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 1:59 PM, Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@debian.org> wrote:

> Wow, that would be a lot of themes/artwork. Not sure it could be done
> that often.

Aye, just waving ideas in the wind.

> 6 months? I'm puzzled, what it is in a theme which would make it require
> 6 months to be chosen, uploaded to unstable and migrate to testing?

Same as any software, themes need polish. Maybe 6 months was a bit
much but something longer than 1-2 months gives opportunity for
feedback and improvement instead of just dumping the theme into the
distro and calling it done.

--
bye,
pabs