Re: Debian squeeze theme: dead in the water?

I think everything is perfect. I will work quickly to create a new design.

We publish on identi.ca as the deadline for submitting a full proposal
for Debian theme is up to the 30th of this month?

All new propostal write url here:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtworkSqueeze

identi.ca_msg = "Join the new visual design Debian aka 'squeeze' until
30 October. Submit your proposal: http://deb.li/62H1";

--
://ValessioBrito.info
@valessiobrito / +55 (71) VALESSIO