Re: Current environment to support different themes

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 15:39:44 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@debian.org>
wrote:
> On dim., 2010-06-20 at 10:27 -0300, Valessio Brito wrote:
>> My English is not enough to understand and discuss.
>
> It might be a problem, if we can't discuss properly that kind of thing
> it might be hard to find a consensus in the end :/ And the wiki page is
> hard to read too, and I don't know enough what you're trying to achieve
> to edit it and fix it.

I think Valessios main objective is to provide a nice new theme (aka
branding) for squeeze?! I agree to Yves that there is no need to rework the
packaging structure for all the design-stuff.

We should split the requirements:

1: new, great theme (branding) for squeeze -> needed now, integrate for
next release
2: think about changes in the way debian provides artwork/themes etc. ->
discuss if needed and implement later

--
rob