Re: Current environment to support different themes

My English is not enough to understand and discuss. Sorry... Since
2008[1], tried for debconf8 proposed facility for customizing themes
in debian.

A theme for me is not only images, icons and cursors. Is there other
configurations and settings for different resolutions and work
environment.

Possibility of an issue for children, or a subject accessible to
colorblind. It is not just changing the images on a desktop.

Standardize a framework of themes is the first step in identifying the
individual needs of each appearance.

This is not a process to change it quickly, we can begin defining a
new structure and inserting new specific topics (themes packages).

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-desktop@lists.debian.org/msg01868.html

--
.ValessioBrito - Comunicação e Tecnologia
Blog: http://valessiobrito.info

Atenção: Este e-mail pode conter anexos no formato ODF (Open Document
Format)/ABNT (extensões odt, ods, odp, odb, odg). Antes de pedir os
anexos em outro formato, você pode instalar gratuita e livremente o
BrOffice (http://www.broffice.org) ou o seguinte Plugin para Microsoft
Office (http://www.sun.com/software/star/odf_plugin/get.jsp). Também
arquivos vetoriais no formato SVG use (http://www.InkscapeBrasil.org).