Re: garmin mounts as ttyUSB0

Reply to: pabs@debian.org
Original Message Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 02:39:45 +0900
RE: Re: garmin mounts as ttyUSB0   [See Original Message Below]

Naah.  One of you talented DDs will come up with something.  Maybe.

I'm just some guy ;)  It's not the end of the world, I'll just **cough** boot vista
for now.

Thank you for your replies.  If anyone else cares to lend a word to this
conversation, that would be cool.

--machiner