Xfce 4.6 desktop-base config files

Hey,

Xfce 4.6 is about to be released, and I already have prepared packages,
which I will upload to experimental first. The configuration stuff has
changed, so the previous config files shipped by desktop-base won't
work.

I've prepared a 5.0.4 upload which will ship the two files needed, and
will remove the 4.4 one once 4.6 will be in Squeeze.

I'm gonna make the upload soon (if possible before Xfce, even if,
because of NEW, it won't appear that soon), so if you have stuff you'd
like to push into desktop-base now, it'd be the good time :)

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis