Re: Initial Working in Artwork for Lenny

Hi all !!!
UAU! The Lenny is coming!
I read your messages and my opinion is: We have not time for a contest. I agree with the Valessio in points, because the quality of the proposals would fall and some artistis would use proprietary software and fonts, without the sources.

I think we can make internally this, because we have good designers! We can improve together.
So, I made some proposals:

1) MoreBlue Aqua:
http://www.debianart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/files/si0ux/444

2) MoreBlue Orbit:
http://www.debianart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/files/si0ux/445

3) MoreBlue Orbit II (with the Valessio's logo)
http://www.debianart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/files/si0ux/446

I wait your comment for to prepare the remain of the themes.

Best regards!