Re: Initial Working in Artwork for Lenny

On sam, 2008-08-09 at 12:43 -0300, Andre Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira wrote:
> Hi all !!!
> UAU! The Lenny is coming!
> I read your messages and my opinion is: We have not time for a
> contest. I agree with the Valessio in points, because the quality of
> the proposals would fall and some artistis would use proprietary
> software and fonts, without the sources.
>
> I think we can make internally this, because we have good designers!
> We can improve together.
> So, I made some proposals:
>
> 1) MoreBlue Aqua:
> http://www.debianart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/files/si0ux/444
>
> 2) MoreBlue Orbit:
> http://www.debianart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/files/si0ux/445

I really like both of them. Not sure which one I prefer.

> 3) MoreBlue Orbit II (with the Valessio's logo)
> http://www.debianart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/files/si0ux/446

I don't really like that one. Valessio's logo is original, and I kind of
like it, but I dont know how it could be used in a desktop art. It's a
bit like “etch is sloughing into lenny“ but that would work for an
“upgrade theme”, not for a permanent one.

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis