Re: Debian MoreBlue GDM Theme (new version)

On 12/8/06, Fathi Boudra <fboudra@gmail.com> wrote:
hi,

converted gdm theme to kdm done:
http://fboudra.free.fr/debian/desktop/kdm-theme-debian-moreblue.tar.gz

Great Fathi, thanks!

As stated at the meeting:
general agreement for 1 common source package (desktop-base) building multiple
(per project) binaries.

Sure. We've desktop-base as binary providing wallpapers and splash
screens to GNOME, KDE and XFCE but not the KDM and GDM themes (yet).

so, i'll commit it (kdm theme) today if nobody is against it. We just need
naming scheme for generated package ...

I would go for avoid NEW processing since our current target is still
Etch. After Etch we can use a better name. Thoughts?

for peoples not in #debian-desktop:
> about kdm symlink issue: in fact symlink are followed ... the problem is
> extension. kdm use extension to know if it is svg or pixmap, so we can use
> desktop-background.svg :) or use readlink in kdm script

i'll bet on readlink as general agreement ;)

Agreed.

regards,
-- stratus