Re: Debian MoreBlue GDM Theme (new version)

hi,

converted gdm theme to kdm done:
http://fboudra.free.fr/debian/desktop/kdm-theme-debian-moreblue.tar.gz

As stated at the meeting:
general agreement for 1 common source package (desktop-base) building multiple
(per project) binaries.

so, i'll commit it (kdm theme) today if nobody is against it. We just need
naming scheme for generated package ...

for peoples not in #debian-desktop:
> about kdm symlink issue: in fact symlink are followed ... the problem is
> extension. kdm use extension to know if it is svg or pixmap, so we can use
> desktop-background.svg :) or use readlink in kdm script

i'll bet on readlink as general agreement ;)

cheers,

Fathi