Re: desktop task: package list

On 11/27/06, Luis Matos <a26652@alunos.mec.ua.pt> wrote:
Seg, 2006-11-27 às 20:58 +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez escreveu:
> On sam, 2006-11-25 at 22:09 +0000, Luis Matos wrote:
> > contacts is an address book for pda's. but it is good to just have an
> > address book. it's lightwheight and it can substitute evolution in a
> > fast lookup.
>
> Wasn't there a lightweight mail client based on evolution-data-server
> available too ? (maybe not on debian, though)
> --
> Yves-Alexis

i was looking for things people want to do in a easy and fast way. I
want to know the phone number of john doe ...

Also, the wiki page http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktop/EtchGNOME is
not actual.

some of the work that is there to be done is already done.

I've started that article, and i'm maintaining it updated since then.
What seems to be outdated for you?

regards,
-- stratus