Re: Etch Artwork

2006/9/20, Luis Matos <a26652@alunos.mec.ua.pt>:
Qua, 2006-09-20 às 15:29 -0300, André Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira escreveu:
> I think the two environments (GNOME and KDE) must have standardized
> appearance. Same visual identity...
>
> Clearlooks + Tango Icons are a good option.
>
> I'm drawing some new themes for etch, based in "blueish" idea.
>
> Some screenshots:
> 1) GDM theme
> http://cdd.debian-br.org/~si0ux/artwork/debian/01gdm.png
>
> 2) GNOME Splash Screen
> http://cdd.debian-br.org/~si0ux/artwork/debian/02splash.png
>
> 3) GNOME Desktop Wallpaper
> http://cdd.debian-br.org/~si0ux/artwork/debian/03gnome.png
>
> 4) GNOME Menu with Tango and Clearlooks
> http://cdd.debian-br.org/~si0ux/artwork/debian/04gnome-menu.png
>
> 5) Nautilus with ClearlooksWithaCherry window decoration
> http://cdd.debian-br.org/~si0ux/artwork/debian/05nautilus-window.pn
>
> I wait opinions...

here they go.

i like this theme more than your first . Thank you for contributing.

I think the bars of the window theme (applet bars) are too dark.

Can you try the swirl with a bit of debian red colour? Just a bit, to
give that debian impression... i think the splash image too grey, that's
why.

Red?
Some ideas:

1) GDM:
http://cdd.debian-br.org/~si0ux/artwork/debian/02/01gdm.png

2) GNOME Splash:
http://cdd.debian-br.org/~si0ux/artwork/debian/02/02splash.png

3) GNOME Wallpaper:
http://cdd.debian-br.org/~si0ux/artwork/debian/02/03gnome.png

Thank you. Oh... and that red close button, can that be debian red?

--
Best Regards,
--

--
Andre Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira (si0ux) <andrelrf@gmail.com>

"O que mais preocupa não é nem o grito dos violentos, dos corruptos,
dos desonestos, dos sem-caráter, dos sem-ética.O que mais preocupa é o
silêncio dos bons" - Martin Lutter King