Re: Debian derivatives census: PureOS: welcome!

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 12:41 AM, Hector Oron wrote:

> https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/PureOS

FYI, I've reverted the hijack of the PureOS census page and so the
page for Purism PureOS is now here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/Purism

> The apt repository for PureOS does not contain source packages [for the
> contrib and non-free section], including for packages licensed under
> the GNU GPL.

The welcome mail is meant to be edited to suit the specific
derivative, especially things listed in $foo and [] delimiters. This
particular paragraph should only be present when the
check-sources-list or check-packages-list files have detected a
problem with source packages. Purism are distributing source packages
for all areas of their apt repository and there don't appear to be any
missing source packages.

> The page is missing a dpkg vendor field.

This paragraph should have gotten removed since Jonas filled out that item.

> There doesn't appear to be a PureOS blog

This is clearly not the case. I've added it to Planet Debian derivatives.

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise