Re: Debian derivatives census: PureOS: welcome!

Quoting Paul Wise (2017-08-26 04:15:44)
> On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 12:41 AM, Hector Oron wrote:
>
>> https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/PureOS
>
> FYI, I've reverted the hijack of the PureOS census page and so the
> page for Purism PureOS is now here:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/Purism

Thanks.  And apologies on behalf of my colleagues at Purism for the
extra workload that might have caused on your part: I understood
afterwards on irc that we'd been instructed in the past to proceed
differently, but we failed to communicate that information internally.

> > The apt repository for PureOS does not contain source packages [for the
> > contrib and non-free section], including for packages licensed under
> > the GNU GPL.
>
> The welcome mail is meant to be edited to suit the specific
> derivative, especially things listed in $foo and [] delimiters. This
> particular paragraph should only be present when the
> check-sources-list or check-packages-list files have detected a
> problem with source packages. Purism are distributing source packages
> for all areas of their apt repository and there don't appear to be any
> missing source packages.

Thanks for confirming.  I'll pass your suggestions on to those in our
team operating the pool.

>> The page is missing a dpkg vendor field.
>
> This paragraph should have gotten removed since Jonas filled out that
> item.
>
>> There doesn't appear to be a PureOS blog
>
> This is clearly not the case. I've added it to Planet Debian
> derivatives.

I skipped commenting on above notes, since I guessed that my later edits
happened while/after Héctors mail.

Thanks for double-checking, mich appreciated!

 - Jonas