Re: Debian Live Downstream wiki merge

On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 12:19 AM, adrian15 wrote:

>   Debian Live ( http://live.debian.net/ ) has a wiki of its own to track
> Debian Live downstream distributions which you can find at:
> http://live.debian.net/project/downstream/
>
>   The idea, which might be already be in place but I'm unaware of it because
> I'm a Debian Derivative newbie, is that someone from Debian Derivative
> Census should track the Debian Live Downstream page just to be warned about
> new Debian Live based distributions.

Thanks for the idea. I noticed the page doesn't have an RSS feed or
anything like that. I've added it to my urlwatch configuration and
will invite new distributions to the Debian derivatives census.

>   This way they can add these new distributions to Debian Derivative if they
> meet Debian Derivative requirements.

I assume you mean Debian derivatives census here. The census aims to
engage derivatives, which means we invite derivatives to join rather
than adding them ourselves. The census isn't just a list of
derivatives, there is LWN or Wikipedia for that.

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise