Debian Live Downstream wiki merge

Hi all,

Debian Live ( http://live.debian.net/ ) has a wiki of its own to track Debian Live downstream distributions which you can find at:
http://live.debian.net/project/downstream/

The idea, which might be already be in place but I'm unaware of it because I'm a Debian Derivative newbie, is that someone from Debian Derivative Census should track the Debian Live Downstream page just to be warned about new Debian Live based distributions.

This way they can add these new distributions to Debian Derivative if they meet Debian Derivative requirements.

I cannot imagine a Debian Live based distribution that it's not mainly based on Debian packages but theoretically there could be some of them.

As I said you might already discussed about this subject earlier in the mailing list. So, if you had, just point me to the old thread in the mailing list archive.

adrian15
--
Support free software. Donate to Super Grub Disk. Apoya el software libre. Dona a Super Grub Disk. http://www.supergrubdisk.org/donate/