Re: Derivatives branding (WAS: Re: Meeting minutes for 2011-10-23 UTC (Inaugural meeting))

On Tue, Nov 01, 2011 at 03:37:50PM +1100, Karl Goetz wrote:
> While i think usertags are a good idea (expecially for the nitty
> gritty), they don't allow us to put things like the guidelines above
> in a central place when working on the debranding. My fear is that
> useful reference material is lost in mail threads.

I'm not sure I understand your concern. The guidelines are already in a
central place, the wiki. The usertags will be used to track progress. It
seems to me that by using the appropriate tool for any specific need
everybody wins. What am I missing?

Cheers.