Re: DEX update

On Thu, 9 Jun 2011 13:29:06 -0500
Nathan Handler <nhandler@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> 16K	emdebian-crush
> 12K	multistrap

Please leave these two to the Linaro/Emdebian/embedded people - I've
prompted Wookey to look at these again. With all of the Multi-Arch
changes, these two must be handled with care.

> 8.0K	gpe-ownerinfo

False positive - the PTS shows no difference between the version in
Debian and Ubuntu, AFAICT.

> 8.0K	gnome-pilot-conduits

Removed from Debian, not a candidate for being reintroduced, probably
best to have it (and gnome-pilot) removed from Ubuntu.

--

Neil Williams