Re: Canonicalising suites

Joerg Jaspert writes ("Re: Canonicalising suites"):
> On 13778 March 1977, joerg@debian.org wrote:
> > If that is there, are your needs currently all in the api?
>
> Thats open.

Indeed it is open, thanks.  I haven't forgotten about this.

I am intending to go away and write a description of how I intend to
do NEW (and associated REJECT) handling, which is a bit fiddly.  I'm
still congealing it all in my head but I would like to send it to you
(ftpmaster) for review.

Depending on the outcome of that review, it may be that something
needs some more information from the dak database.

Thanks,
Ian.