Re: smart upload server

And again, this time to the list.

On Sun, 30, May, 2010 at 12:34:33PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert spoke thus..
> Also, getting rid of ftp is a win too.

Why?  It may be a crappy protocol, but it's well-characterised, well
understood, implemented by someone else (from our point of view) and
doesn't smell of NIH.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"We have three realistic alternatives: (1) Sit here and get blown up, (2)
 Stand here and get blown up, (3) Jump up and down, shout at me for not being
 able to think of anything, then get blown up."
     Holly, Red Dwarf Series III - Bodyswap